WIP Insanity
Individual pages for knitting projects from my main WIP Insanity blog

Christmas socks for DH

Recipient: DH
Designer: Moi
Pattern: TBD
Source: TBA
Completed: December 4, 2008
Colours: Blues, whites, greys and blacks
Yarn: OnLine Supersocke 100 Afrika Color 89, 75% superwash wool/25% polyamide, sock weight
Ungiven status: Still have to finish wrapping it all up
Pictures: None

2008-Dec-10
Done! I've wrapped them up but unfortunately all our gift tags seem to have relocated somewhere and I have no idea where. I blame DH. He's promised to find them. I have stashed the gift bag in the armoire in the meantime. Once I do finish the wrapping, I shall put the gift under the tree, and hope like heck that my toddler doesn't start opening all the gifts and spreading their contents throughout the house.

Edit a few minutes later: Just realised that I hadn't actually talked about these socks on the blog before blogging about finishing them. Brilliant. This was one of the things I'd been knitting on which I didn't feel like talking about in my previous post. Started them up on November 24, worked on them during my commute, and bingo-bango-bongo, they were done 10 days later. I used the OnLine Supersocke 100 Afrika Color 89 yarn that I'd gotten from The Studio at a ridiculously discounted sale price earlier in the year. I like them a lot and I think DH will too. The socks are, as is usual for me, precisely identical...except for being mirror images of each other. Gosh, I'm anal.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


KEC>CmR+++>$ Exp+++ SPM++ Syn+ Nov- Cot Wool+ Lux+++ Stash+ Scale++ Fin Ent-- FI+ Int Tex++ Lace++ Felt Flat+ Circ++ DPN+ ML+ Swatch@ KIP+++ Blog++ FO++ WIP+++ AltX+SwSp-

My Designs

ad-kwbtsfhat
NEW: KWB/TSF Hat (Doctors Without Borders fundraiser)
Buy now!
ad-sweetness
NOW FOR SALE: Sweetness
Buy now!
ad-childlegs
Child Legs
ad-dkblanket
Reversible Celtic Patterns Baby Blanket (PDF, 2.4MB)
ad-aroundtheblock
Around the Block baby blanket
Buy now!
ad-leafponcho
Leafy Baby Poncho
Buy now!
ad-lacyribs
Lacy Ribs Scarf
Buy now!
ad-losthat
'Honey, I lost my hat' Hat
ad-arabesque
Arabesque Baby Blanket (PDF, 142K)
ad-argyle
Baby Argyle Cardigan (PDF, 167K)
ad-cafepress
"Calliglorify" shop at cafepress.com

Webrings

Knitter's Review Member
List | Previous | Next | ?

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

GTA Knit Blogs
Previous | Next | Join | List
Powered by RingSurf

Great Blogs

Cast On

The Panopticon

Rick Mercer's Blog

Yarn Harlot

Link Me

WIP 
Insanity

Powered by Blogger

"Don't quibble with me, I'm dreaming in technicolour."
--Arthur McLean