WIP Insanity
Individual pages for knitting projects from my main WIP Insanity blog

Double-faced bib

Recipient: Secret!
Designer: Moi
Pattern: As yet untitled
Completed: September 8, 2008
Colours: Lavender and white
Yarn: James C. Brett "Kool Kotton", 50% cotton/50% acrylic, DK weight
Ungiven status: I plan to give it to the recipient before the baby is born.
Pictures: None

2008-Sep-16
This is also finished and it looks amazing, if I do say so myself. Alas, that's all I can tell you. I'm hoping to publish the pattern, so you won't get a picture; and the mother-to-be reads this blog, so you won't get details on who she is or what the bib looks like or much of anything else, either. Sorry. I know, I know, the secrecy thing blows.

2008-Sep-1
This is coming along very nicely and I'm really pleased with how it looks. The main bulk of it is finished, I just need to pick up stitches and do the neckline. But first I have to weigh it and the remaining purple yarn so I can write up the pattern with an accurate idea of yarn requirements.

2008-Aug-27
And finally...this project. Amazingly, it's not socks. :) I got back into it because I really want to finish it up, and also because nothing else in my list of current projects appeals right now. It's coming along very nicely, and I'm just one row away from starting to divide for the neckhole.

2008-Jul-20
Even with all the sock knitting going on, this has seen a fair bit of action and is growing noticeably. Also, I've decided who's going to get it. But it's a secret, so I'm not going to say. :)

2008-Jul-6
I've finished a few rows here and there. Nothing to scream about.

2008-Jun-20
Stunningly, I actually started work on something on The Schedule! This is a pattern of my own design that I've done before, but I needed to finalise the instructions and have a sample to photograph (I gave away the previous one as a gift). So I got it started. I'm working with a cotton/acrylic blend, which is great for bibs (absorbent and machine washable), and the pattern is coming out really nicely so far.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


KEC>CmR+++>$ Exp+++ SPM++ Syn+ Nov- Cot Wool+ Lux+++ Stash+ Scale++ Fin Ent-- FI+ Int Tex++ Lace++ Felt Flat+ Circ++ DPN+ ML+ Swatch@ KIP+++ Blog++ FO++ WIP+++ AltX+SwSp-

My Designs

ad-kwbtsfhat
NEW: KWB/TSF Hat (Doctors Without Borders fundraiser)
Buy now!
ad-sweetness
NOW FOR SALE: Sweetness
Buy now!
ad-childlegs
Child Legs
ad-dkblanket
Reversible Celtic Patterns Baby Blanket (PDF, 2.4MB)
ad-aroundtheblock
Around the Block baby blanket
Buy now!
ad-leafponcho
Leafy Baby Poncho
Buy now!
ad-lacyribs
Lacy Ribs Scarf
Buy now!
ad-losthat
'Honey, I lost my hat' Hat
ad-arabesque
Arabesque Baby Blanket (PDF, 142K)
ad-argyle
Baby Argyle Cardigan (PDF, 167K)
ad-cafepress
"Calliglorify" shop at cafepress.com

Webrings

Knitter's Review Member
List | Previous | Next | ?

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

GTA Knit Blogs
Previous | Next | Join | List
Powered by RingSurf

Great Blogs

Cast On

The Panopticon

Rick Mercer's Blog

Yarn Harlot

Link Me

WIP 
Insanity

Powered by Blogger

"Don't quibble with me, I'm dreaming in technicolour."
--Arthur McLean