WIP Insanity
Individual pages for knitting projects from my main WIP Insanity blog

Cotton wool socks for Mom

Recipient: Mom
Designer: Moi
Pattern: TBD
Due: Christmas 2008?
Colours: #5618 with "bold stripe effect"
Yarn: Sockotta from Plymouth Yarn, 45% cotton/40% superwash wool/15% nylon sock weight yarn
WIP status: Original sock frogged; to re-start (AGAIN) sock #1
Pictures: None

2008-Jun-20
Sock #1 is complete; sock #2 is started. I think I'm on the foot...can't remember though, it's been a few days since I picked it up.

2008-Jun-11
As you may recall, I needed to acquire an entire new, full ball of Sockotta yarn in colour #5618 in order to have the teensy bit I needed to complete my daughter's Girlfriend Shrug. This of course left me with almost an entire ball unused, so I decided to make socks for my mom out of it...which was actually the original plan for the first ball of the stuff. Once again, I'm using my new sock pattern for it, and it's coming along rather well - I'm on the leg of the first sock.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


KEC>CmR+++>$ Exp+++ SPM++ Syn+ Nov- Cot Wool+ Lux+++ Stash+ Scale++ Fin Ent-- FI+ Int Tex++ Lace++ Felt Flat+ Circ++ DPN+ ML+ Swatch@ KIP+++ Blog++ FO++ WIP+++ AltX+SwSp-

My Designs

ad-kwbtsfhat
NEW: KWB/TSF Hat (Doctors Without Borders fundraiser)
Buy now!
ad-sweetness
NOW FOR SALE: Sweetness
Buy now!
ad-childlegs
Child Legs
ad-dkblanket
Reversible Celtic Patterns Baby Blanket (PDF, 2.4MB)
ad-aroundtheblock
Around the Block baby blanket
Buy now!
ad-leafponcho
Leafy Baby Poncho
Buy now!
ad-lacyribs
Lacy Ribs Scarf
Buy now!
ad-losthat
'Honey, I lost my hat' Hat
ad-arabesque
Arabesque Baby Blanket (PDF, 142K)
ad-argyle
Baby Argyle Cardigan (PDF, 167K)
ad-cafepress
"Calliglorify" shop at cafepress.com

Webrings

Knitter's Review Member
List | Previous | Next | ?

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

GTA Knit Blogs
Previous | Next | Join | List
Powered by RingSurf

Great Blogs

Cast On

The Panopticon

Rick Mercer's Blog

Yarn Harlot

Link Me

WIP 
Insanity

Powered by Blogger

"Don't quibble with me, I'm dreaming in technicolour."
--Arthur McLean