WIP Insanity
Individual pages for knitting projects from my main WIP Insanity blog

Overalls for baby Potwin

Recipient: Baby Potwin
Designer: Moi
Pattern: Untitled
Due: Fall 2007
Colours: White, with various additional colours for yoke motif
Yarn: James C. Brett Kool Kotton, DK weight, 50% cotton/50% acrylic
Planned status: To design
Pictures: None

2007-May-10
Well, of COURSE I bought something at the new yarn store! What do you take me for? Last month (or thereabouts), we heard the news that one of DH's cousins is expecting their second baby, which is fantastic news. So I figured that I'd do the baby overalls project for them (the one that's been languishing untouched in The Schedule since January). I wanted to make it out of cotton, and I found a super-nice blend at Knitters Attic: Kool Kotton from James C Brett. It's a 50/50 cotton/acrylic blend, DK weight. There was a sample sweater made out of it on display at the shop and oooh, did it ever feel nice. So I snapped up two balls, in white. It must have been on sale, too, because my total was less than I'd calculated from the tag price, even before taxes.

Next up: design the overalls.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


KEC>CmR+++>$ Exp+++ SPM++ Syn+ Nov- Cot Wool+ Lux+++ Stash+ Scale++ Fin Ent-- FI+ Int Tex++ Lace++ Felt Flat+ Circ++ DPN+ ML+ Swatch@ KIP+++ Blog++ FO++ WIP+++ AltX+SwSp-

My Designs

ad-kwbtsfhat
NEW: KWB/TSF Hat (Doctors Without Borders fundraiser)
Buy now!
ad-sweetness
NOW FOR SALE: Sweetness
Buy now!
ad-childlegs
Child Legs
ad-dkblanket
Reversible Celtic Patterns Baby Blanket (PDF, 2.4MB)
ad-aroundtheblock
Around the Block baby blanket
Buy now!
ad-leafponcho
Leafy Baby Poncho
Buy now!
ad-lacyribs
Lacy Ribs Scarf
Buy now!
ad-losthat
'Honey, I lost my hat' Hat
ad-arabesque
Arabesque Baby Blanket (PDF, 142K)
ad-argyle
Baby Argyle Cardigan (PDF, 167K)
ad-cafepress
"Calliglorify" shop at cafepress.com

Webrings

Knitter's Review Member
List | Previous | Next | ?

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

GTA Knit Blogs
Previous | Next | Join | List
Powered by RingSurf

Great Blogs

Cast On

The Panopticon

Rick Mercer's Blog

Yarn Harlot

Link Me

WIP 
Insanity

Powered by Blogger

"Don't quibble with me, I'm dreaming in technicolour."
--Arthur McLean