| Individual pages for knitting projects from my main WIP Insanity blog |
Recipient: Shoshana Hutner Rosen
Designer: Unknown - I'll look it up
Pattern: Various - I'll look them up
Source: Unknown - I'll look them up
Completed: February 16, 2007
Colours: Dress: baby pink and canary yellow; shirt-and-jumper: red, white, royal blue
Yarn: Zellers brand/Patons Astra, 100% acrylic sportweight
Completed status: Given at party on February 17, 2007
Pictures:

front of dress

back of dress (are those buttons not the PERFECT match...and the best part is that they came from my button stash!)

shirt-and-jumper outfit

front of shirt and jumper

back of shirt and jumper

all the clothes, with my hand included for scale so you can plotz at how small and cute everything is

KEC>CmR+++>$ Exp+++ SPM++ Syn+ Nov- Cot Wool+ Lux+++ Stash+ Scale++ Fin Ent-- FI+ Int Tex++ Lace++ Felt Flat+ Circ++ DPN+ ML+ Swatch@ KIP+++ Blog++ FO++ WIP+++ AltX+SwSp-
![]() NEW: KWB/TSF Hat (Doctors Without Borders fundraiser) Buy now! |
![]() NOW FOR SALE: Sweetness Buy now! |
![]() Child Legs |
![]() Reversible Celtic Patterns Baby Blanket (PDF, 2.4MB) |
![]() Around the Block baby blanket Buy now! |
![]() Leafy Baby Poncho Buy now! |
![]() Lacy Ribs Scarf Buy now! |
![]() 'Honey, I lost my hat' Hat |
![]() Arabesque Baby Blanket (PDF, 142K) |
![]() Baby Argyle Cardigan (PDF, 167K) |
![]() "Calliglorify" shop at cafepress.com |
|


Previous |
Next |
Join |
List
Powered by RingSurf


