WIP Insanity
Individual pages for knitting projects from my main WIP Insanity blog

Hooded jacket

Recipient: Lucy Rose Sperling
Designer: Patons
Pattern: Hooded Jacket
Source: "Cherished Knits" booklet #762
Completed: July 2004
Colours: Mint green, variegated yellow/mint green/white, and white
Yarn: Zellers acrylic yarn, fingering weight
Completed status: Born November 23, 2004
Pictures:

completed

'in action'

2004-Dec-29
My mom offered to send this in one big package along with her gift. So hey, I let her. :) She sent it off before Christmas and it should arrive soon, I hope.
As of 2004-Nov-08
I'm still struggling with whether I'm going to finish off the matching leggings in white, or if my time crunch is so bad for Christmas that the hooded jacket will be the whole gift. Stay tuned.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


KEC>CmR+++>$ Exp+++ SPM++ Syn+ Nov- Cot Wool+ Lux+++ Stash+ Scale++ Fin Ent-- FI+ Int Tex++ Lace++ Felt Flat+ Circ++ DPN+ ML+ Swatch@ KIP+++ Blog++ FO++ WIP+++ AltX+SwSp-

My Designs

ad-kwbtsfhat
NEW: KWB/TSF Hat (Doctors Without Borders fundraiser)
Buy now!
ad-sweetness
NOW FOR SALE: Sweetness
Buy now!
ad-childlegs
Child Legs
ad-dkblanket
Reversible Celtic Patterns Baby Blanket (PDF, 2.4MB)
ad-aroundtheblock
Around the Block baby blanket
Buy now!
ad-leafponcho
Leafy Baby Poncho
Buy now!
ad-lacyribs
Lacy Ribs Scarf
Buy now!
ad-losthat
'Honey, I lost my hat' Hat
ad-arabesque
Arabesque Baby Blanket (PDF, 142K)
ad-argyle
Baby Argyle Cardigan (PDF, 167K)
ad-cafepress
"Calliglorify" shop at cafepress.com

Webrings

Knitter's Review Member
List | Previous | Next | ?

Knitting Bloggers
Previous | Next

GTA Knit Blogs
Previous | Next | Join | List
Powered by RingSurf

Great Blogs

Cast On

The Panopticon

Rick Mercer's Blog

Yarn Harlot

Link Me

WIP 
Insanity

Powered by Blogger

"Don't quibble with me, I'm dreaming in technicolour."
--Arthur McLean